Poma International Business University (PIBU), formerly known as Poma International Business Academy (PIBA), was established in 2007 as a small institution called the International Entrepreneurship and Management Academy (IEMA) offering entrepreneurship and management courses relevant to the Republic of Benin and foreign business environment.
In 2010, under the leadership of its Chancellor and through the support of corporate organization in recognition of the contributions we were making to entrepreneurship and management development in the country, we moved from a shopping complex to a bigger and wider apartment which contained six classrooms, administrative offices and a library, ICT LAB, Engineering Workshop, Law chamber etc.
PIBU has been recognized by various official government and private accreditors in Republic of Benin and outside the Country.
- To provide the highest standard of tertiary education with the aim of producing highly employable graduates, versatile entrepreneurs and independent graduates nationally and internationally.
- To provide high postnatal professional with a guard management and entrepreneurship education which stresses professional ethics and sources to the community through the practice of entrepreneurship and management.
- To have a positive impact on the professionals and ethical standard of business management in higher Institution of learning.
- To make intellectual contributions which will support the practice of management & entrepreneurship and also contribute to the advancement of the management disciplines.
- To create high quality teaching materials.
- To provide opportunity to students in earring accredited degrees, diplomas and certificates in classroom and through distance learning education from all corners of the world.
- To provide a solution for students who may otherwise be restricted by geographical location.
- To enhance literary across the spectrum of living or existence.
- To engage and prepare leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
- By producing Professionals and Experts in various fields of endeavors through rigorous, practical and pedagogic training.
- By maintaining a global educational standard and abiding by international educational best practices.
- By providing affordable foreign accredited Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees of all levels from internationally approved Colleges,
- Professional; Bodies and Universities to Africans at their door posts.