” STUDENTS UNSTOPPABLE – USA”
The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.
Over the years there has been a high visa refusal by the U.S Consulate of the non-immigrant study visa. I am here to say that “The executive ban on immigration does not affect Nigerians. Whatever must have taken place regarding visa issuance, vetting at the airports, it’s all normal. “All these things have been on even before President Trump. And also, Let’s get one thing well. That you are issued visa is not a guarantee that you will end up wherever you’re going.
Nigerian prospective U.S students go for appointment at the consulate but get refused. There have been different opinions and reasons why Nigerian students are not granted visa to the U.S but here is a clearer answer to that question. Different reasons are responsible for the extreme vetting Nigerians face during their visa interview. These are:
• Insufficient Family Ties to the Home Country • No Job Prospects in the Home Country •Inadequate Travel Plan • Financial Insufficiency • Dual Intent • Failure to write applicable foreign or scholastic exams
About”Students Unstoppable -USA” The “Students Unstoppable- USA”program is initiated to provide and assist with quality, timely, accurate,unbiased information and procedures about all useful resources to achieve admission and visa success.
The”Students Unstoppable -USA” membership program works closely with registered members to identify and procure appropriate and useful resources that helps facilitate admission and visa process in the United States for study. We can assist with navigating the application process, finding financial aid and scholarships opportunities,sponsorship documentation and negotiating funding for qualified students.
ELIGIBILITY, REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDUES FOR THE PROGRAM.
ELIGIBILITY, WHAT QUALIFIES APPLICANTS FOR REGISTRATION?
1. He or She must be ready to register and sit for applicable Exams (i.e.TOEFL/SAT/GRE/GMAT).
2. He or She must provide all required documents for admission and visa processing.
3. He must be able to meet up with all expenses of our Unstoppable Students’ – USA Program.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSIONS AND VISA PROCESSING
1. High School Transcript
2. Waec/Neco Certificate.
3. International passport.
4. Sponsorship Documents (i.e. Bank Statement, Letter of Sponsorship).
1. Bachelor Transcript.
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Secondary School Certificate.
5. International Passport.
PROCEDURES FOR THE PROGRAM:
• Interested and eligible applicants are required to register. Registration can be done by getting a copy of the Unstoppable Students’ – USA registration form from Jaysmart Ventures office or by mail- email@example.com • Applicants Pays a registration fee of NGN 30,000.
Registration is incomplete without making payment.
• After registration, Jaysmart Ventures’ consultant will begin to work with you and the following below services will be rendered.
• During the course of the program, all applicants are required to submit all applicable documents. • Jaysmart Ventures’ charge a professional service fee Only payable at the end of the program.
OUR SERVICES • Admission Procurement • Proper admission and visa consultation • Securing scholarship position if possible •sponsorship documentation ( if necessary) • Visa application and appointment •Intensive visa interview guide and tutoring
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FEE:
• No upfront payment
• Courier Fee(DHL) NGN15,000 • University Application Fee(150$). Depending on the numbers of schools you are applying to. • Visa Fee(#60,000).
FULL COST REPORT
Descriptions and Cost in NGN
University Application fees 60,000 Courier Fee(DHL) 15,000 Visa Fee 60, 000
Professional Service fee 450, 000
Descriptions and Cost in (NGN)
University Application fees 55, 000 Courier Fee (DHL) 15,000
Visa Fee 60,000 Professional Service fee 450, 000 Duration of Our tutorial classes for foreign examinations is 4 weeks.
HOW TO PAY • Payment method: Bank transfer or Bank deposit
- Bank details
- BankName: First Bank
- Account number: 3129148754